Google Analytics Cheat Sheet
Learn the key things you need to take off with Google Analytics!
This Google Analytics cheat sheet is perfect for business owners and non-profits new to tracking web traffic. It's been specially designed to focus on only what you need to know to get started. This 5-page PDF covers topics such as:
- Google Analytics terminology and interface overview
- The most important reports (surprise, you don't need to use them all!)
- How to set up a Destination Goal (critical for ROI)
- Housekeeping tips and tricks
Bonus: Once a month, I send out "Marketing Snacks", a monthly curation of marketing resources to help you and your team rock awareness, authority and sales.
Under no circumstance will I share your email with any person, place or entity. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Meet your Google Analytics cheat sheet creator, Alison K
Hi! I believe you've got pure gold hidden in plain sight. Where? In your website traffic analytics. My cheat sheet is your shovel to start digging!
I'm a Canadian web consultant who runs SEO workshops and webinars internationally. For over 12 years I've been helping busy website owners understand who is coming to their site and why. Helping you hold up the measuring stick to your website efforts is what I'm all about.
Other digital marketing resources
- How to Set Up Google Analytics: a step-by-step guide
- SEO Checklist & Keyword Research Bundle
- How to Use UTM Parameters for Traffic Growth
- How to Drive Free Traffic to Your Blog with SEO
- SEO Myths You Might Still Believe
- Hashtags vs Keywords vs Categories vs Tags